We are now accepting membership applications and summer program registration for the ILRC 2018 rowing season.
There are 2 steps to your registration process:
1) Register with Rowing Canada.
2) Complete ILRC Membership/Waiver and submit with payment.
NOTE: It is important that you complete both steps in order to register for any Island Lake program.
Follow these steps to complete the Rowing Canada Program Registration:
- Select ‘Province: Ontario’ and ‘Rowing Club: Island Lake Rowing Club’
- Click ‘Join a Rowing Program / Register’
- Select the desired program by clicking “Join” to the right of the description
- If this is your first time registering, you must create an account before proceeding. If you already have an account, login with your RCA username/password to continue.
- Click accept to complete your program registration
- we do not currently accept online payments
Follow these steps to complete the ILRC Membership/Waiver:
- Review the PAR-Q form to self-evaluate your readiness for a program of physical activity
- Complete and sign the waiver and bring to your first session along with program payment
- Waivers and payment may also be mailed to the following address or brought to the club during operating hours
Island Lake Rowing Club, PO Box 212, Orangeville, On L9W 2Z6
For other registration information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org